- Yama is understanding about the law and the power which executes the law.
- Niyama is raising the coherence of your consciousness to the cosmic consciousness.
- Asana is aligning and preparing your body for the cosmic experience.
- Pranayama is aligning and elevating the life energy in your system through the proper life breath process.
- Pratyahara is withdrawing from the things which distract you from cosmic experience.
- Dharana is centering on the great truths which leads you to the Cosmic experience.
- Dhyana is merging or becoming one with the Cosmic experience.
- Samadhi is completely experiencing the non-return zone, the space where you do not get seperated or you do not come back.