- Remember the swadhishtana.
- Be aware intensely of the being center, two inches below the navel.
- Intensely chant the “hoo” kara by producing the sound hooooo, through the mouth as you exhale as loudly and as long as possible.
- This will create a vibration effect around your mouth.
- Allow any fear that comes up to come up.
- If you are trembling or shaking or feeling disturbed, it is ok.
- Intensely chant the hoo kara mantra.
- Relax in the being center.
Pure greed is intense bliss or excitement. Pure fear is intense peace.
Through bliss, you can achieve. Through peace also, you can achieve. Relax into the peace, and you will see that you are completely alive!
source: Living Enlightenment