- Sit down and close your eyes.
- Take slow and deep breaths, just for a few minutes.
- Along with it, feel that your head is being pressed into your heart, into the chest region. Become totally headless.
- You have no head now. You are headless.
- Feel that you are breathing from the heart. Feel that you are seeing through the heart.
- Feel that you are smelling through your heart. Feel very clearly that you are breathing through the heart. Listen through the heart, see through the heart and feel through the heart.
- Stand up.
- Have the consciousness from the heart and let your movements be as slow as possible.
- Don’t walk. Just move your body around slowly. Remember that you are moving from the heart. Your center is the heart, not the head. Again and again, forget the head. Move from the heart.
- Remember you are a headless being.
- Stand in one place. Now increase the speed slowly, very slowly.
- Remember to move from the heart, not from the head. Forget your head. You are a headless being moving.
- (After few minutes) Sit down where you are. Just be without the head. Sit only with your heart. Relax.
- (After few minutes) Slowly, very slowly, open your eyes.
source: Living Enlightenment